Surefire Strategy Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for using the Surefire Strategy (the “Website”), .. (hereinafter “Surefire Strategy” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms of Service”) describe your rights and responsibilities with regard to use of the Website: http://www.surefirestrategy.net (the “Site”). By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by and comply with these Terms of Service. You further acknowledge and agree that Surefire Strategy may make this and future agreements with you by electronic means and that such agreements have the same legal effect as agreements entered into on paper and are authentic and valid.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms of Service, please do not use the Website, and otherwise discontinue use of the Website.
- Modification of the Terms of Service
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without penalty or liability to you or any third party. You should check the Terms of Service from time to time when you use our Website to determine if any changes have been made. You can determine when the Terms of Service were last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” notation above. If you use the Website after the amended Terms of Service have been posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms of Service. If any of the provisions of these Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Website.
- Intended Users
This Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. We do not allow the Website to be used by or for the benefit of anyone under the age of 18.
- User Responsibilities
As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree not to engage in the following actions:
– use the Website for any purpose that is in violation of any applicable local state, federal law or regulation, or prohibited by this Terms of Service;
– take any action, or use the Website in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the use of the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
– avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, unscramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological security measures on the Website;
– obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
– attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
– copy, duplicate, download, store in a retrieval system, publish, transmit or otherwise reproduce, transfer, distribute, store, disseminate, aggregate, use as a component of or as the basis for a database or otherwise use in any form or by any means any data, text, reports, or other materials related to third-party content (“Content”) from the Website. Search result pages may be printed for individual use;
-resell Content from the Website for any purpose, or provide it to third parties by gift, copying on a charge basis, copying on a no charge or “cost recovery” basis, loan, rental, service bureau, external time sharing or similar arrangement;
– upload or download files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or other laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; and
– encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- License and Use. The Website and all of its features and functionalities (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design selection and arrangement therefore) and all of the Content are owned by Surefire Strategy ,
its licencors, and other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. All rights related to the same are reserved.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant you a personal, limited, revocable, nonexclusive, and non-transferable license to view, access, and use the Website and its Content,
solely for your personal and non-commercial use. No other right, title, or interest in or to the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, rent, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, except:
as expressly authorized in writing by Surefire Strategy.
(Last Updated June 25, 2020)